On this episode of Dream without Limits, we speak with Sandra Dawes from www.embraceurdestiny.com
Sandra Dawes is an author, speaker, life coach and founder of Embrace Your Destiny, where she works with women to help them cultivate and live a life they desire.
By making women understand their limiting beliefs and recognise how these limiting beliefs are holding them back, Sandra works with women to finally overcome them and step back into their power to enable them to live a life they deserve.
During this episode Sandra inspires us with her journey to reclaiming her power, building her business and overcoming depression following the passing of her late father.
In this episode we learn:
- How to reconnect to your true desires to find your passion
- How to be bold and take a leap of faith
- How to move forward with our dreams and business, during difficult times
- How to network as an introvert
- How to achieve your goals and stop beating yourself up
When going through struggles remind yourself, that this too shall pass – Sandra Dawes
For more information on Sandra Dawes, go to www.embraceurdestiny.com