On this episode of the Dream Without Limits Podcast, we are talking to Amy Jordan.
Amy is the founder of Pop Content.
Pop Content is a business setup to help other businesses with their content marketing.
During this episode of the podcast, Amy tells us about her journey into entrepreneurship.
After completing a degree in neuroscience Amy felt the ‘lab life’ just wasn’t for her.
Therefore she started a marketing internship, fell in love with content marketing, ventured out on her own and started Pop Content.
Content marketing is using all forms of content, such as podcast, articles, video, social media e.t.c to gain trust with your audience and draw in potential customers.
As a content marketing expert, Amy talks to us about how to use content marketing:
- If you are a new business wanting to gain some initial traction with content marketing
- As part of a wider marketing strategy
- How to actually promote the content that you create, to get it out to a wider audience
With content marketing, start all your efforts from day one – Amy Jordan
Listen to this episode to also find out:
- Why you need to implement content marketing in your business
- Why content marketing is still important in today’s fast moving world
- How to find the best places to promote your content
- How to not come across as ‘spammy’ whilst promoting your content
- How to give out useful advice online to build up your credibility
Make sure your content is really geared towards answering your audience’s questions – Amy Jordan
Amy also offered out a tester offer to all listeners, find out more here: www.popcontent.co.uk/podcast
Amy’s favourite business book
Paul McKenna – Teach me to be confident
You can find more about Amy and Pop Content here