ON this episode of the Dream without Limits podcast, we spoke with Cat Hepple.
Cat Hepple is a former BBC presenter and reporter, turned entrepreneur who now works with heart-led entrepreneurs to enable them to get their voices, heard and messages ‘out there.
As a former presenter Cat Hepple, specialises in helping people with their voices in the media and also being on the screen.
Prior to starting her business, Cat studied TV and Radio journalism with a goal to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a journalist. She then started her career in local radio, later moving onto local TV in Cumbria. Following this Cat then moved to London and began working for the BBC broadcasting nationally daily to over 9 million people.
Cat shares with us her journey into national TV and how she dealt with the challenges of such a demanding career.
In 2009, after redundancy Cat decided to take a major leap into entrepreneurship and setup her business, light of a thousand stars.
At light of a thousand stars, Cat Hepple helps heart centred creative women with public speaking, presenting and communicating their message.
She has a clear ‘why’ and purpose for her business as Cat strongly feels that women need to believe how amazing and incredible they are, and that they have the potential to really impact people.
In this episode Cat shares:
- How to find your ‘why’ in your business and why your why is crucial in communicating your message
- Why your ‘why’ will help you ‘strike gold’ with your marketing, customer attraction, and creating personalised copy.
- How to use your personal message in your marketing strategy
- How to become a better speaker
- How to get better on the camera
- How to sell authentically and comfortably
- What it takes to build an on screen career
- The 3 main thing you need to be to have a successful on screen career
- Top tips for presenting
- How to break into the media industry
This podcast episode is for you if you have a desire to build a career in the media industry or you simply would like to communicate and sell your business authentically.
Cats favourite business/ personal development books
Light is the new black – Rebecca Campbell
Fire Starter Sessions – Danielle Laporte
One of the best things I’ve done is to learn to listen to my own inner dialogue – Cat Hepple
Your heart knows best – Cat Hepple