On this episode of this episode of the Dream without Limits Podcast, we spoke with Charlie Kingsland-Barrow.
Charlie is a mother to two daughters, wife and multi-passionate female entrepreneur currently running multiple businesses and creative pursuits, including the workless revolution and the female creatives association.
Charlie shares how she became a fearless entrepreneur, after a very tragic time in her personal life, and hitting rock bottom. She found that rock bottom gave her a sense of fearlessness which later benefitted her to create multiple successful businesses.
Following her own success, she is now passionate about helping other women become bold and fearless and take action on their heart led desires to build their own successful businesses.
In this episode Charlie shares:
- How to become fearless
- Why you need to have the right mindset prior to embarking on your dreams/passions
- How to develop the right mindset
- The ‘crowded out’ theory to help people overcome limiting thoughts which hold them back
- How to become a leader in your industry
- How she quickly achieved rapid growth in various business pursuits
- When to let go of control and why at times you should
- The right way to market your business
If you are feel you are holding yourself back due to limiting beliefs, or would like to be more fearless in your life and creative pursuits. Then this episode will truly inspire you to go boldly in the direction towards the life and business that you want to create for yourself.
Charlie’s favourite business books at the moment are:
The 50th Law – Robert Greene and 50 Cent
Ask and it is Given – Ester and Abraham Hicks